MNAAPs quarterly newsletter written by and for pediatricians across the state. Click here or on the image below to download.
Current issue: Spring 2013
- Word from the President
- Local CMEs
- Hot Topics in Pediatrics Conference
- Pediatricians' Day at the Capitol 2013: Another Great Turnout
- What is Developmental-Behavioral Health Pediatrics?
- Non-medical Use of Prescription Stimulants on Campus: Not Just Media Hype
- Minnesota Collaborative Psychiatric Consultation Service: Progress and Programming
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Adjustment Disorders
- Working Outside Clinic Walls
- Summer Safety Reminders for Families
- Pediatric Quality Measure Project in MN
- Member Profile: Kathy Kulus, MD, FAAP
- New Members
- Employment Opportunities
- And more!
View past issues
MN-AAP does not accept advertising from pharmaceutical companies. To inquire about advertising, contact email@example.com