Being a member of the Minnesota Chapter of the AAP connects you to a network of more than 1,000 other members. Stay in the know with local legislative updates, pediatric news, and continuing education opportunities.
If you are a retired pediatrician and would like to join or renew the Chapter free of charge contact email@example.com to join or renew only the chapter.
Through the Minnesota AAP Chapter, Members can:
Access local pediatric news and educational events. The chapter sends out weekly emails, bi-weekly legislative updates and quarterly newsletters with key pediatric updates in Minnesota.
Take advantage of free or discounted CME, MOC4, and other resources. Earn credits and points through Minnesota-based conferences, webinars, and MOC programs.
Make the most of the numerous networking and leadership opportunities. Attend Pediatricians’ Day at the State Capitol, participate in bi-monthly conference calls about hot topics, and increase your visibility in Minnesota’s pediatric community.
Minnesota AAP Chapter membership means you have the tools you need to help you provide the best care. Join us and take advantage of everything we have to offer today!
MN Chapter dues are $150, of which $141 is tax-deductible. There is no charge for students and retirees. You do not have to be a member of national AAP to be a member of the MNAAP, through membership in both is encouraged.
- $150 – Fellow Members (General pediatricians, pediatric subspecialists)
- $150 – Specialty Fellow Members (Pediatric surgeons, anesthesiologists, etc)
- $50 – Candidate Members (Not yet board-certified)
- $150 – Chapter Affiliate Members (Family medicine physicians, pediatric nurse practitioners, pediatric dentists and other health providers who are currently not national members.)
- $50 – National Affiliate Members (Pediatric nurse practitioners and physician assistants who are existing national members)
- $0 – Medical students, residents, post-residents, senior members