If you were unable to attend the AAP Webinar: Nirsevimab Implementation Strategies in Outpatient Pediatric Practices, a replay link is now available here. Below are links to the resources that were shared as well:
- Practice Readiness Checklist: Use this checklist to assess your practice’s readiness to administer nirsevimab to patients.
- Nirsevimab Implementation Guide: Use this guide as you roll out nirsevimab to patients.
- Nirsevimab Administration Visual Guide: Use this algorithm/guide to help determine if and what dose is needed for administration.
- Immunization Information Statement: Provide this VIS-like information to parents/caregivers when administering nirsevimab.
- Coding Guidance: Find information about the CPT codes for nirsevimab and its administration, including coding vignettes.
- Nirsevimab FAQs: Find answers to common questions about nirsevimab and administering it to patients. This page also includes a link to submit unanswered questions.
AAP News Article, “Supply issues plague nirsevimab ordering” (October 17, 2023)
AAP Chapter Immunization Representative: To locate your state’s CIR, please submit an inquiry to the Immunization FAQ Submission Form